The goods shall remain the property of Pennine Optical until it has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of the goods and any other monies due and payable to PENNINE in respect of all goods agreed to be sold. The customer shall remain a bailee only until such full payment is made to PENNINE.
Any shortages must be reported to PENNINE in writing within 7 days of receipt of the goods.
Accounts may at the absolute discretion of PENNINE be opened with customers who provide two satisfactory trade references.
All goods shall be paid for by the end of the month following the month in which they were invoiced by PENNINE and without regard to any equity set-off or counterclaim, unless a signed order form offering other terms has been agreed between the customer and the territory sales manager responsible for the account, or a Director of PENNINE.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, carriage and delivery costs.
Payment Terms are strictly 30 days from the end of the month following date of invoice, unless special arrangements have been made with the customer’s territory sales manager, or a Director of PENNINE.
If a special promotional product is ordered and not available, PENNINE may offer the customer a substitute product of equivalent quality and price.
Customers should check the goods as soon as possible after delivery to inspect for any damage, defects or discrepancies. In the event there is a problem with the goods they should not be used, and returned immediately in the original packaging as set out in the Returns Policy.
Goods may only be returned where PENNINE has received prior written notification of such return and has approved the return in writing.
PENNINE will issue a credit note or replacement goods in all instances where:
Products are supplied damaged
Products ordered by customers are returned to PENNINE as undeliverable by the postal service
Credit or replacement products will be issued to customers following receipt by PENNINE of the returned goods.
PENNINE offers a two year warranty against any spectacles frames that are supplied which are returned owing to genuine manufacturing defects.
PENNINE reserves the right to revise and make changes to these Terms and Conditions of Purchase from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting its business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements. Customers will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Purchase in force at the time that goods are ordered from PENNINE.
PENNINE intends to rely upon these Terms and Conditions of Purchase together with any document expressly referred to, or expressly agreed in writing. Customers should therefore carefully read these Terms and Conditions of Purchase. If there is anything not understood or not agreed with, customers should contact their PENNINE territory sales manager.
The Terms and Conditions of Purchase and the Contract shall be construed in accordance with English law.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
1) Value the individual’s personal data supplied to us and make sure we demonstrate trust and consideration.
2) Comply with the law when it comes to management of personal information and undertake to guarantee moral standards.
3) Study and address the privacy of individuals when holding personal information in an appropriate manner when updating any new systems within Pennine Optical.
4) Be clear with persons about how we use their information and how it was obtained.
5) Persons can update their personal data at any time by email or written confirmation to Pennine Optical.
6) Persons can ask for their data to be removed at any time from our organisation by email or written authorisation to Pennine Optical.
7) To retain personal information to the minimum legal requirement with a facility to remove when no longer required.
8) Any individual’s personal data will not be traded to a third party for advertising, marketing, promotion or for any other reason.
9) Current protections updated to facilitate personal information is kept safe.
10) To ensure suitable assets in place for looking after personal details.
11) Frequently inspect our system for updates required.
VAT number 100124009 – Company registration number 08225487